Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Easter

Hope you had a Happy Easter weekend!





It went by too fast like every weekend does, but it was one of my favorite Easter's yet. Lots of family time, boyfriend time and of course, yum-o food.

My brother and his fiance came in town on Saturday morning from DC, so it really was a whole weekend of drinking celebrating. On Sunday, we got up early and went to church, then came back to my parents house and feasted until our tummy's were about to burst. I seriously should've put on stretchy pants.

Thennnn, Kenny and I went to his parents house and did it all over again. The eating part, I mean.

I'd be lying if I said I was bummed I had to eat delicious food again.

I was soo excited about my dress (See photo above) I wore on Easter. It was absolutely beautiful, but get this--I haven't worn the dress since I was 13....ummm yea. I'm almost 25.

No, I'm not kidding.

But to my defense, I got several compliments on how gorgeous it was and I seriously think it looked way better on me this time around than when I was a chubby teeny-bopper. One of those classic cut Anne Taylor dresses, ya know?!

I know what you're thinking.
Believe me, I do shop. Probably Way too much, actually.

Switching gears...

Tomorrow is day uno at Victoria's Secret!
I'm sooo excited, even though it's just training and going over the basics.

I'll keep you posted :)

No comments:

Post a Comment