Saturday, April 23, 2011

WINNING.

Hello, friends.

Sorry it's been so long. Bare with me as I finish up my last 2 weeks of escuela.

I'll try to be better.

Speaking of school, this week has pretty much been H-E-double hockey sticks on the school front. Just a lot going on and I'm majorly bumming that I won't be graduating until August.

But on a happier not, I GOT THE JOB AT VICTORIA'S SECRET!!!!!!!!

Did I ever tell you about that interview, by the way?!

OMG! I didn't! It was hilarious/sweat-inducing/super awkward all in one.

It was a group interview so there were 4 of us girls who were candidates for the job, being interviewed by one girl. That in itself was awkward because we were all sitting there staring at each other and sizing each other up. The interviewer had never hired people before and it was pretty obvi she had zero clue as to what she was doing because she'd ask us a question and then we'd each have to answer the same question.

One girl alwayssss went last and would say (EVERY TIME) "yea, I pretty much agree with what they all said." (So I counted her one less competitor)

Another girl kept referring to her current internship and how much she loved it there and how she was so excited they offered her a full time position and she just was sooo excited...so every single one of us in the room, including the interviewer were like "sooo, why are you applying here again then?" (I considered her one less competitor)

So now in my head it's between me and this one other girl, right? You look at her and we even look alike. She's tall with a cute top on and a pencil skirt.......guess what I'm wearing? A cute top and a pencil skirt.

Oh yea, and did I mention I'm tall? And we both had nude pumps on? Causeee we did.

And she was super nice.

So I was really starting to feel the pressure and then, get this, the girl CRIED!

Yes, I'm completely serious.

She started crying. The interviewer asked about our greatest achievement and she had some answer about how she really struggled at a time in her life, but overcame it, and she was balling.

Needless to say, I pretty much knew that I got the job, longggg before I got the call.

Hilarious, right?

I actually did feel kind of bad........kind of.

Anyway, I start my training this upcoming Thursday!

I'm super excited about this because:
1. I get to dress up cute for work
2. Employee discount......enough said
3. Money...duhhh


WINNING.

No comments:

Post a Comment