Tuesday, April 5, 2011

It's Like I Checked Into Rehab...

Hello, friends!

Sorry I've been MIA for a few days....I had the craziest/best weekend ever.

Here's a recap in list form of everything I did Friday-Sunday:
Friday:
1) Worked downtown Cleveland promoting Coors Light for the Cleveland Indian's home opener...it's was ridiculous....and by ridiculous, I obvi mean AWESOME!
2) Raced home and went to one of my workout buddy's art show with my man...ironically both of my workout buddies are fabulous artists. Her show was beautiful and she's so talented.
3) Hung out with my man for a few hours
4) Met up at a local bar to say goodbye to one of my closest friends...he's off to Army basic training for 8 months......I was sooo glad I went, despite being exhausted by this point, because a lot of my other friends were there and it meant a lot to my friend.

Saturday:
1) Went out to a Hibachi Japanese steakhouse for dinner with my amazing boyf......I got a fruity drink and a delicious chicken/rice/veggie dish.........and even caught a shrimp in my mouth!
2) From dinner, we met up with one of the boyf's coworkers to celebrate her birthday at a local bar.......and then we took a party bus out for the whole night, hopping from bar to bar with 20 people or so......SOOO much fun! (If you haven't been on a party bus, ps, you really must round up your friends and get one!)
3) To top the night off, we stayed at a really nice Marriott Hotel, right by the last bar we went to.....HELLOOOO Perfect night!

Sunday:
1) Went to early morning church with the fam......."white in the gills," as my oldest brother pointed out...aka hungover as hell/trying to not throw up my guts in the middle of mass
2) Came home and had a tasty homemade brunch with the fam
3) Went to the Indians game with my oldest brother, his wife and my youngest brother....the fresh air made all the difference in my hangover and I had an amazing time, despite running on like 6 hours of sleep TOTAL for the weekend!


Something else to add into my GREAT weekend: I didn't stick to my diet one bit!

It was wonderful...minus the part where I probably didn't lose any weight/probably gained back my 2 pounds that I lost last week.

But I can't be certain, as I haven't weighed myself yet. That's on tomorrows checklist.

I wanted to get a few workouts in before I weighed so hopefully I don't hate myself toooo much.

Feeling slightly guilty this morning, I got up and made myself run/walk a 3 mile trail near my house. Andddd today I'm back on my diet.

This is my rehab.

This is me getting back on track, and I'm excited! Hang in there with me!

On a completely different note, if you're wondering why I haven't posted any photos on here in eons, it's because I broke my camera.....when I was in Nashville,night one. Boo that!

Buttttt there's good news!  I just got my tax refund back and I'm contemplating purchasing a new camera. I'll keep you posted on that.

No comments:

Post a Comment