Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Ass Get to Jigglin'

Good news! Good news!

Since my last weigh-in on Monday, I'm down exactly 2 pounds!

That was just the motivation I needed to keep working out hard and eating right.

Quick recap of my day:

Ran 5.1 miles on the treadmill this morning on an incline of 1.0 for exactly 60 minutes....according to the treadmill, that was 683 calories,which I'll take! (I'm in no position not to...)

As well as I've been doing with my running, I mentally struggled a little bit this morning and ended up walking more than I wanted...........you win some, you lose some, right?!

I think tomorrow morning I'm gonna give myself (and my blistered-up, poor feet) a break and do the early morning spin class for a change of pace. 

As far as diet goes, once again, I was really proud of myself and stuck to my plan. This is really hard for me.

But I did it again today and honestly it was a little easier. This is the longest I've lasted on a "diet" in awhile....I usually just get hungry and eat whatever I want or is convenient.

TOTAL CALORIES for the day were 1185...and I'm thrilled with that.

Tomorrow I have a cooking class in school where we always make delicious food, so I'm gonna try to stick to my guns and not give in to too many unhealthy foods. I'll letcha know how that goes...

On another note, here's one of my all time favorite songs to workout to....it's got a good beat anddd it's about your ass! Doesn't that make you want to work it harder?

No? Just me?

Ok.

Ying Yang Twins, "Jigglin"....if you don't already own it, you should!

No comments:

Post a Comment