Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Quit Talking That Blah, Blah, Blah

Guess what!

I officially decided today that I'm definitely going to do that half marathon on May 15th.

YEAAAA BUDDY!!!!!!



You probably thought by my previous posts that I had already decided to do it.......but the truth is, I was kind of on the fence.

I was debating between running the 10K (which I've run before there) or the half. I've done both of these distances before, but I felt like the 10K wouldn't really be a push for me to do and the half may be an all out shove.

I must be a glutton for punishment because it's official...I'm doing the half!

There.

I promise it will be easier said then done.

OH! And more exciting news, because who doesn't crave juicy news?

I crave juicy anything, take that as you will.

But anyways, the big news...

I have an interview to work at Victoria's Secret on Friday...I'm so pumped!!





I want to be an Sales Associate Angel!


I'll be graduating at the end of August, but only have to take one class this summer, so this is the perfect job to make a little money while finishing up and G-R-A-D-U-A-T-I-N-G!!!

I'll keep you posted on how that goes.

One last thing though, as you all know by now, when I'm exercising and dieting to try to lose weight, you all know my diet is where I have issues. Major issues. I can't stay away from sweets or restrict myself whatsoever without going crazy and pigging out later in the day. With that being said, what tips do you have to stick to a diet? What eating plan do you use? Any insight is helpful and appreciated!!

No comments:

Post a Comment